- The Heart and Stroke
Foundation of Canada begins importing XML data from the Common
CV database initiative into their Research Grant management database written
in 4D. This database is a client-server database that has been in place for
over a decade providing grant reviewer usage optimisation, grant tracking,
and complex expertise tracking. HSFC is the first of Canada's medical research
agencies to be ready for the Common CV initiative. Nufocus Inc. wrote a complete
library of XML import/export code for optimized XML data manipulation.
- Nufocus announces the release of TENG
and DOCC, 4D components
for enhancing reporting and document management within other 4D applications.
- Nufocus Inc. supplies enhancement development services
to the Canadan Nuclear Safety Commission's SIRUS project tracking system.
- 4D Inc. announces the release of 4D Business Kit,
a full-featured e-commerce deployment toolset built entirely with 4th Dimension.
- Nufocus Inc. delivers a major new release of the Gateway
Enterprise Management Tool to C-MAC UK. 8558290265New
web interface capabilities dramatically improve Gateway's project planning/tracking,
contract tracking and resource optimisation usability for this large telecom
- 4D Inc. releases 4D Portal v1. Change the way you
work. 4D Portal gives you applications, communities, and content management
in one complete tool. Learn
- Nufocus Inc. delivers a custom version of PARS Reporter
to ADRA Canada to allow this Canadian NGO
to institute improved project management processes and fast and accurate interfacing
with constituents and funding agencies.
- Nufocus Inc. is awarded a long-term contract to provide
consulting and programming services to Pelican Engineering.
- CUSO releases a new web site featuring several Nufocus
Inc. designed dynamic HTML pages that provide real time access to their cooperant
programming database. www.cuso.org
- Nufocus announces version 2.0 of PARS Reporter, the
popular project monitoring and reporting software used by Canadian NGO's reporting
to CIDA's Partnership Branch. Learn more...
- PARS Reporter Platinum, an enhanced version of the
popular project monitoring and reporting software is released. A key feature
is the ability to generate complex pivot tables directly from the project
database. (940) 320-2641
- 4D Embedded Database Cost of Ownership Study. This
report conducted by the Aberdeen Group examines the cost of ownership of 4D
version 6.7 when compared to the embedded database industry average. Learn
- PARS Reporter RBM, the anxiously awaited Results Based
Management version of the popular CIDA project monitoring and reporting software
is released by Nufocus Inc. Learn more...
- The Heart and
Stroke Foundation Research Database undergoes a major upgrade as new financial
tracking/monitoring features are implemented by Nufocus Inc. The HSFC Research
Database is a 4D database that has been providing complex search and management
functions to the HSFC since 1991.
- 4D Inc. releases a comparison of 4D, MS Access, and
FileMaker Pro, that provides a comprehensive look at the various features
of these development environments. Learn
- Nufocus Inc. delivers a major upgrade release of Qaujisaut,
the site-based management software package designed for school boards. In
use for over 10 years, Qaujisaut is a major success for zero-admin database